Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve and New Year Day


December 31, 2009

Hello, my name is Brogan and I’m doing my third blog. So we started our day waking up at 5:00 am and getting in the car for 4 hours. Next we arrived at a boat place where we rented a houseboat for a day. The houseboat was awesome. It had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a deck. I played DS looked around me, went fishing, drove the boat and had a great time. Next there were the fireworks. . .

New Years Day:

On New Years day we were on the boat only about 1 hour after we woke up. When we got off the houseboat we drove to another of my dad’s uncle’s houses where we had lunch. They had the first pet dogs we’ve seen. When we left we went to Kodanad, where we got to ride an elephant. I mean the whole family riding bareback on an elephant at once! I was in front and the elephant just took a bath. I found out elephants have prickly back hairs about as thick as pine needles. After our amazing/almost terrifying ride we drove back to Thrissur and took a detour to look at a gleaming white Catholic church. We went to sleep late then woke up at midnight to see some dressed up elephants. They were beautiful. The decorations were all colors of the rainbow, too bad I was still half asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment